Staff Nurse, Medical Ward
Grade: Band 5 - £25,328 - £32,780 per annum
In partnership with our client Cpl Healthcare are seeking Nurses, who are committed to providing high-quality care in a modern, purpose built facility. Our client encourage education and personal development and are seeking staff who share this ethos. This Medical Unit comprises of three wards; two medical wards which provide care for people with a variety of medical conditions and a rehabilitation ward which provides both neuro and general rehabilitation, all use a multidisciplinary approach to care.
Our client offer a full relocation package which includes interview and relocation travel, this is in addition to a competitive pay, annual bonus and an additional bonus scheme of £3,000, payable after two and four years. Furthermore our client offer subsidised accommodation for those travelling to the Island alone and a 5 year licence for those wishing to bring a partner or family.
Terms and conditions apply to all bonuses, relocation package, accommodation, travel and housing licences.
- Current first level registration with the NMC.
- Evidence of effective communication skills; with particular reference to multidisciplinary team working, service users, carers and managers.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Understanding and ability to apply evidence based care.
- Evidence of self and professional development.
- Portfolio of evidence to meet KSF agreed criteria.
- Professional approach to work.
- Maintains high professional and personal Standards.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Competence in intravenous drug administration.
- Positive attitude.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Credible and Trustworthy.
- Experience co-ordinating ward activities, delegating appropriately
Apply in Confidence
Catriona Kelly, Cpl Healthcare
Phone: +35391507504 Email: Catriona.Kelly@cplhealthcare.com