Nursing Jobs in New Zealand
if you looking for candidates.
Or click here
if you are a nurse looking for work.
is a Recruitment Agency that specialises in nursing jobs and health care vacancies in New Zealand.
We have the following New Zealand nursing jobs and Allied health care vacancies:
- Mental Health
- General surgical
- Social workers
NurseFindersNZ can guide you through the whole process for getting a nursing job in New Zealand; from creating a good CV, the application process to securing an interview and relocating.
|Current Nursing Job Vacancies in New Zealand:
There are no current vacancies in New Zealand. Please register here to be kept informed of latest jobs by e-mail.
If you are interested in any of the above nursing jobs, please read through the information below to find out about the registration process and job applications:
What do we need from you?
- In order for us to be able to find you a nursing job you will typically need at least 2 years experience as a Registered nurse or Allied Healthcare Professional.
- Simply register your details on our website's registration page.
- CV/Resume: When you register please send us an up to date CV/Resume. If you do not currently have one please use our free CV Creator.
Want to apply for a specific job?
- Search our full database
- Create a shortlist of jobs
- Register your personal details
If you cannot find the job you are looking for then please register your details anyway and one of our consultants will contact you discuss your individual requirements. The job market in New Zealand changes so rapidly it is not always possible to have the very latest jobs listed at all times.
What happens next?
- After Registration on our website you will receive an email from us confirming your registration.
- You will then be allocated to one of our experienced nurse recruitment consultants who will contact you
- Together with your consultant you will be taken through the steps of registration, interviews, visa and relocation
Nursing Registration in New Zealand- The New Zealand Nursing Councilhttp://www.nursingcouncil.org.nz/reg.html
Midwifery Nursing in New Zealand
New Zealand Anexthetic Technicians Registrations
Nursing is one of the skills on the Long Term Shortage List for Immigration