Nursing Jobs in America
if you looking for candidates.
Or click here
if you are a nurse looking for work.
is a Recruitment Agency that specialises in nursing jobs and health care vacancies in America.
We have the following USA nursing jobs and health care vacancies:
- Elderly care Nursing Jobs
- Mental Health Nursing Jobs
- Learning disabilities Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Home Nursing Jobs
NurseFindersUK can guide you through the whole process for getting a nursing job in America; from creating a good CV, the application process to securing an interview and relocating to a different area if necessary.
We also have a wide selection of allied health care jobs in the following fields; radiography, physiotherapy, occupational therapy and pharmacy.
|Current Nursing Job Vacancies in America:
There are no current vacancies in America. Please register here to be kept informed of latest jobs by e-mail.
If you would like to advertise your Nursing jobs here then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in any of the above nursing jobs, please read through the information below to find out about the registration process and job applications:
What do we need from you?
- In order for us to be able to find you a nursing job you will typically need at least 1 years experience as a registered nurse.
- Simply register your details on our website's registration page.
- CV/Resume: When you register please send us an up to date CV/Resume. If you do not currently have one please use our free CV Creator.
Want to apply for a specific job?
- Search our full database
- Create a shortlist of jobs
- Register your personal details
If you cannot find the job you are looking for then please register your details anyway and one of our consultants will contact you discuss your individual requirements. The job market in America changes so rapidly it is not always possible to have the very latest jobs listed at all times.
What happens next?
- After Registration: Once you have registered you will receive an email from us confirming your registration.
- Contact: You will then be allocated to one of our experienced nurse recruitment consultants who will contact you if you are eligible to work in the UK.
- Shortlist Vacancies: Once our consultants have spoken to you they will, in conjunction with you, create a shortlist of suitable vacancies and then send your CV to these hospitals.
- Interview: If your details are accepted by the hospital we will arrange a time and date for an interview. If you are overseas the interview can be conducted via telephone.
- If you are successful in interview and are offered a job we will then assist in getting you the best salary possible.
- Work Permits: This will be arranged by the hospital with which you have accepted the job and we will courier the permit to you privately, in order to ensure as smooth as process as possible.
Once you have secured a nursing job in America through NurseFindersUK we will assist you in the entire relocation process if necessary.
NurseFindersUK specialises in the recruitment of nurses into permanent positions throughout America. So if you are having difficulty finding quality nursing staff or allied healthcare professionals for your hospital, clinic, nursing home or other healthcare institution then NurseFindersUK can help.
We can help you save time, money and effort by advising and assisting in all areas of nursing and medical recruitment.
NurseFindersUK was set up 4 years ago in order to drive down the cost of recruitment, which has been over inflated through the use of temporary agency staff.
We offer a variety of services based upon your budget in order to help you locate quality medical and nursing staff.
NurseFindersUK is a reliable and professional operator in the nursing and allied healthcare field and as such is on Department of Health's list of approved recruiters. You can find a full list of approved recruiters here.
We operate an extensive database of nurses and allied health workers who are actively looking for permanent positions within the UK. Our mailing list has grown to well in excess of 10,000 professional medical staff.
Our reputation and expertise has meant that we have exclusive contracts with many top healthcare institutions to be their sole suppliers of permanent nursing and other healthcare staff.
If you would like NurseFindersUK to help you with your recruitment needs please contact us here.